BrandChamp is a leading B2B SaaS company in the ambassador marketing space. Our platform helps brands build and operate influencer and ambassador programs at scale. We have a sophisticated admin web portal which allows a brand to design and run their whole program, as well as deep social and ecommerce integrations.
It’s a fun and rewarding space to work in as we help brands get real value from using our platform. Most of our customers are in the US but the technical team is based in Europe and Asia so we’re ideally looking for someone in Europe or Asia timezones.
You’ll be responsible for delivering features across the entire stack. We run on AWS and use PostgreSQL for DB, Node.js for API, and Vue.js with TypeScript on frontend. We value clean, maintainable, well-tested code and are looking for someone with similar mindset.
This is a great opportunity to have major input into a fast growing SaaS app and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly (and all-round friendly!) company.
There’s a big product roadmap ahead of us so we’re looking to build a long term relationship with the right candidate. Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proven experience working with a responsive Vue.js or React single page app
- Genuine interest in writing quality, maintainable code
- Experience independently designing and implementing large pieces of a system
- Experienced in writing tests. Our focus is on integration tests
- Great relational database experience
- Using Node.js to build REST APIs, ideally using koa.js or express.js
- Good UX skills. Can take mockups and produce user friendly screens and flows
- Good UI skills. We use the Semantic UI framework which provides all core components
- Keeps customers in mind and proactively raises issues or possible improvements
- Experience doing code reviews
- Git / Github
- Experience with Shopify, WooCommerce, or any ecommerce platform
- Experience using AWS EC2
- Experience with the Semantic UI CSS framework
- PostgreSQL experience, especially with JSON data
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody who we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as technical
- You’re not expected to know every framework and API out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good developer will know how to get it done
What We Offer
- Salary range $45,000 to $75,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to get stock options in fast growing tech startup
- Full time, fully remote position
- Flexible working hours
- Co-working space allowance
- Great opportunities for career development
- Working in a relaxed and fun environment
- Meet up and work with the team in great locations around the world when travel allows again. We miss that!
Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer to see a sample of at least some code before we proceed to interview so please include details in email.