Experienced Inbound/Content Marketer
We’re looking to hire an experienced inbound/content marketer, with a particular focus on content creation.
We have an existing successful SaaS app in the relationship marketing space for Shopify/WooCommerces stores/Amazon sellers.
We will be expanding our marketing efforts and will need someone to lead our inbound/content marketing.
This is a great opportunity to have major input into a fast growing SaaS app and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly (and all-round friendly!) company in the early stages.
Founders are American and European but we’re based in Asia, so ideally looking for someone in Europe or Asia time-zones.
We’re growing quickly so we’re ideally looking to build a long term relationship with the right candidate.
Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Excellent spoken and written English. This role will involve frequently creating content with team members and customers
- Proven experience marketing SaaS apps
- Good marketing skills. We need someone who can really own inbound/content marketing (in collaboration with other team members) to generate more inbound leads
- A good understand of marketing for retail. We are helping retail brands with ambassador marketing programs but we still need someone able to provide valuable marketing advice for retail brands
- Someone who can always keep the customers in mind and create content to help them make improvements
- Experience using WordPress
- Understanding of SEO. Would expect you to have experience with ranking content and increasing search engine traffic
- SaaS/startup experience
- Genuine interest in writing quality, educational content
- Reliable, self-motivated, comfortable with remote work
- Goal focused rather than task focused. We’re a small team so roles and responsibilities frequently overlap. We need someone to take the initiative whenever they see an opportunity or something needing improvement
- Experience with ambassador marketing
- Experience with retail/ecommerce marketing
- Experience with podcasts/interviews
- Experience with SEO
- A portfolio of work you can point us to
- 3+ years experience
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody who we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as expertise
- Has contributed to, or is keen to contribute to authority blogs/websites
- You’re not expected to know everything out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good marketing will know how to get it done!
Look forward to hearing from you
Please send details to email@example.com