Experienced Inbound/Content Marketer
We’re looking to hire an experienced inbound/content marketer, with a particular focus on content creation.
We have an existing successful SaaS app in the relationship marketing space for Shopify/WooCommerces stores/Amazon sellers.
We will be expanding our marketing efforts and will need someone to lead our inbound/content marketing.
This is a great opportunity to have major input into a fast growing SaaS app and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly (and all-round friendly!) company in the early stages.
Founders are American and European but we’re based in Asia, so ideally looking for someone in Europe or Asia time-zones.
We’re growing quickly so we’re ideally looking to build a long term relationship with the right candidate.
Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
– Excellent spoken and written English. This role will involve frequently creating content with team members and customers
– Proven experience marketing SaaS apps
– Good marketing skills. We need someone who can really own inbound/content marketing (in collaboration with other team members) to generate more inbound leads
– A good understand of marketing for retail. We are helping retail brands with ambassador marketing programs but we still need someone able to provide valuable marketing advice for retail brands
– Someone who can always keep the customers in mind and create content to help them make improvements
– Experience using WordPress
– Understanding of SEO. Would expect you to have experience with ranking content and increasing search engine traffic
– SaaS/startup experience
– Genuine interest in writing quality, educational content
– Reliable, self-motivated, comfortable with remote work
– Goal focused rather than task focused. We’re a small team so roles and responsibilities frequently overlap. We need someone to take the initiative whenever they see an opportunity or something needing improvement
– Experience with ambassador marketing
– Experience with retail/ecommerce marketing
– Experience with podcasts/interviews
– Experience with SEO
– A portfolio of work you can point us to
– 3+ years experience
– Good team player and communicator
– Somebody who we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as expertise
– Has contributed to, or is keen to contribute to authority blogs/websites
– You’re not expected to know everything out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good marketing will know how to get it done!
Look forward to hearing from you
Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org